Air Duct Cleaning Medford Oregon
Restore Your Indoor Air Quality
- HVAC Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Sealing
- Air Duct Odor Control
- Allergy & Mold Relief
- Register Cleaning
- Fire & Smoke Damage
The average American home has air that is 2 to 5 times more polluted than highest levels of pollution in most cities. Let Spectrum help you take the first step toward clean air by deep cleaning your air ducts and cold air returns, allowing you to breathe in only the purest air. Spectrum Cleaning & Restoration is your go-to source for air duct cleaning in Roseburg and Douglas County.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
We use our truck-mounted high-flow vacuums coupled with a professional AirCare duct cleaning machine. Your home's HVAC registers will first be removed and cleaned. We'll inspect the duct register boxes for damage, and for excessive large debris. Next our hoses will be carefully laid out, and our equipment set up.
As we clean, the spinning bristle head agitates built-up soil, and the high-flow vacuum carries the soil away.
Air Duct Sealing
We are pleased to offer an application of our professional sealing product. This clear, nontoxic product arrests and encapsulates any residual dust particles as it is fogged into the ductwork, and adheres to the walls of the ducts. It also serves to lessen air loss from micro cracks in the ductwork joints, keeping the system sealed and self-contained.
Frequently our requests for duct cleaning come from the presence of unwanted odors. We are professionally equipped to fight these odors at the source, and may use air duct cleaning in combination with other techniques to fully remediate the odor problem.
When addressing rotten smells, we must first locate and remove the source of decomposing protein. The most common source is dead rodents; rats, mice, or possums. At other times there may be a sewage leak under the home, putrefied food from a neglected hoarding situation, or rotting flesh from a trauma/crime scene.
Frequently used in combination with our carpet cleaning and other services, we may recommend and air duct cleaning as a necessary step when conquering challenging odor problems related to skunk spray, pet dander, tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke, building or cooking fire smoke damage, or ethnic cooking odor. We also employ professional deodorizers and ozone generating technology to knock out the mal-odor particles on a molecular level.
Why is HVAC Air Duct Cleaning Important?
Frequently ASked Questions
- 1. It reduces your heating and cooling bill and prolongs the life of your ductwork.
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy, on average, nearly 40 percent of energy used for heating and cooling is wasted. The majority of this is caused by particulates in the ductwork, namely, dust, mold, and other clogging factors. This build up reduces the efficiency of the HVAC system and can lead to a significantly shortened life of the components.
- 2. It provides you with better indoor air quality.
- Living spaces often accumulate a large amount of pollen, dander, dust, harmful chemicals, and air pollutants. On average, these contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day. Gradually, these contaminants build up in the ductwork and begin to affect the quality of the air, leading to allergies and harmful effects for individuals with autoimmune disorders and respiratory diseases.
- 3. It reduces the presence of house molds and allergens.
- Mold growth commonly occurs in ductwork in places that have been exposed to even the smallest amounts of moisture. Spectrum's process, utilizing a nontoxic "hospital grade" disinfectant and a green, nontoxic sealant, not only eliminates existing mold growth – it prevents future mildew accumulations in areas which have previously fostered mold growth! Technicians are able to identify problem areas where moisture has accumulated and make recommendations to correct the mold-fostering conditions.
- 4. It gets rid of house dust, making it easier to keep the rest of your home clean.
- Tired of dusting your coffee table every day? The dust that settles on household furniture is circulated by your ductwork. Cleaning your ductwork reduces dust in your home, allowing you to live in a clean environment.
For any questions or pricing information, Spectrum's knowledgeable office staff is available 24/7. Spectrum Air Duct tileCleaning & Restoration is a licensed, insured, and IICRC-Certified company. Call us at 541-941-9532 for 24-hr emergency services or fill out our contact form.